2. What do I need to buy liquefied natural gas in the exchange auction?
Entities that wish to participate in the exchange auctions as buyers have to sign with Ukrainian universal exchange contracts for services and provide a set of documents, according to Mr. 4.2. Regulation and organization of auctions of crude oil, gas condensate and domestic production of liquefied natural gas in the domestic market for Ukrainian universal exchange.
Buyers for the auction to pay a guarantee fee of 5% of the value of the declared purchase amount to one of the accounts Ukrainian universal exchange, and submit documentation to the exchange auction:
1) an application for participation in the auction for the auction committee established form indicating the lots;
2) a certified copy of the payment order by the bank confirming payment guarantee fee;
3) a document certifying the authorized person of the buyer and its powers (power of attorney established and certified copy of sample 1, 2, 3, 11 (12) pages of the passport of the authorized person);
4) a certificate of absence began bankruptcy proceedings in respect of the buyer, issued by a public authority in the bankruptcy.
3. What is a specialized auction of liquefied natural gas to the population?
You, as the seller, working with Exchange, get warranty contract is signed, after bidding them a winner, as buyers before bidding to make due to exchange guarantee security for the amount which they will be fined if you do not sign the contract.
Order service or get advice by phone Call center: (044) 221-32-33 or e-mail: email@example.com