1. What is NGL?
2. What do I need to buy their own gas condensate production in the exchange auction?
3. Copies of the documents shall furnish buyer Ukrainian universal exchange for signing the Service Agreement?
Gas condensate - liquid mixture of hydrocarbons extracted from natural gas condensate deposits in the operation as a result lowering the temperature and reservoir pressure (lower pressure dew). Gas condensate is used as fuel and for processing into pryamohinnyy gasoline (octane less than 65), diesel and heating oil.
Entities that wish to participate in the exchange auctions as buyers have to sign with Ukrainian universal exchange contracts for services and provide a set of documents, according to Mr. 4.2. Regulation and organization of the sale of crude oil, of gas condensate and domestic production of liquefied natural gas in the domestic market for Ukrainian universal exchange.
Buyers for the auction to pay a guarantee fee of 5% of the value of the declared purchase amount to one of the accounts Ukrainian Universal Exchange, submit to the exchange auction documentation:
1) an application for participation in the auction for the auction committee established form indicating the lots;
2) a certified copy of the payment order by the bank confirming payment guarantee fee;
3) a document certifying the authorized person of the buyer and its powers (power of attorney established and certified copy of sample 1, 2, 3, 11 (12) pages of the passport of the authorized person);
4) a certificate of absence began bankruptcy proceedings in respect of the buyer, issued by a public authority in the bankruptcy.
Before signing the Service Agreement provides the buyer Ukrainian universal exchange copies of the following documents:
1) the constituent documents;
2) Extract from the Unified State Register of legal entities and natural persons - entrepreneurs;
3) The certificate of registration of the payer of value added tax or extracts from the register of payers of value added tax (if any);
4) Certificate of single tax (if any);
5) a document confirming the authority of the head of the company;
6) 1, 2, 3, 11 (12) pages of the passport of the head;
7) Power of Attorney for the authorized person who will represent the interests of legal persons, with an indication of its powers (in case of signing the contract authorized person);
8) 1, 2, 3, 11 (12) pages of the passport of the authorized person who will represent the interests of the legal entity (in the case of an authorized person signing the contract);
9) Form bidders in the prescribed form.
Order service or get advice by phone Call center: (044) 221-32-33 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org