Ukrainian Universal holds auctions to sell assets of the debtor in the proceedings in the bankruptcy case in the manner prescribed by the Law of Ukraine "On Restoring Debtor's Solvency or bankruptcy" of May 14, 1992 N 2343-XII through bidding by auction and conducting electronic auctions form (electronic trading).
As the organizer of the auction UUB performs the following functions:
- publish reports and places selling the debtor's assets and reporting the results of the bidding;
- accepting applications to participate in the auction;
- enter into agreements with applicants earnest;
- determines the bidders;
- tendering exercise;
- determines the winner of the tender and sign the minutes of tender;
- notify bidders of tender;
- legal support for paperwork.
Persons who wish to register as bidders:
1. Submit application to the stock exchange for the auction, consisting of free form state language and shall contain specified in the notice of the auction the following information:
- name, legal form, address, address of the applicant (for legal entities);
- surname, name, patronymic, passport data, information about the place of residence of the applicant (for individuals);
- contact phone number, email address of the applicant.
Application for participation in the auction should also contain information on the presence or lack of interest of the applicant in respect of the debtor, creditors, customer, organizer of the auction and the nature of the interest, if any.
2. The application to participate in the auction must be attached copies of the following documents:
- document that authorizes the person to perform actions on behalf of the applicant;
- document for payment of security deposit.
The decision of the organizer of the auction applicants for admission to bid is accepted upon consideration of submitted applications to participate in the auction.
The decision to refuse to admit the applicant to participate in the auction shall be made if:
- Applications for participation in the auction does not meet the requirements vstanovleniZakonom and specified in the notice of the auction;
- documents submitted by the applicant does not meet the requirements to them;
- at the date of the Protocol on the definition of bidders not confirmed receipt of security deposit to the accounts specified in the notice of auction.
However, Ukrainian universal exchange offers of auctions in the
For more information please call +38(0532) 56-00-37