1. What is coal?
2. What do I need to sell / buy coal products on the market?
3. What are my guarantees as a seller of coal?
4. What are my guarantees as the buyer of coal?
5. What are the benefits of exchange trading of coal over direct contracts?
Coal is a combustible material, the main component of which is carbon. Coal can be natural and artificial. Natural includes: peat, lignite, bituminous coal, anthracite. Artificial: coke, retort carbon, charcoal, briquettes.
Retortne coal, coal balance upon receipt of illuminating gas; heavy, dense and without impurities steel color goes on the device. galvanic batteries. Charcoal receive or burning in piles of incomplete combustion of wood or dry distillation of wood, that is, when its filament without air. Charcoal is used for steel production (pig iron) and Blacksmith (ductile iron), welding iron. The ability of coal to absorb gases and many liquids allows its use as a means of cleaning liquids from fusel oil, coloring matter.
Anthracite - fossil fuels. It belongs to the Carboniferous rocks containing 90-94% carbon. Color from velvet to iron-black with high gloss glass or half metalic; harder than usual and brown coal. Effective combustible material burns but only with a strong draft of air without flame (or very weak); odorless and smoke.
Coal - solid combustible minerals of vegetable origin; kind of coal deposits with a high content of carbon and higher density than lignite. There are dense layers of black, sometimes gray-black with a shiny, semi-matt or matt surface. Contains 75-97% or more of carbon 1,5-5,7% hydrogen; 1.5-15% oxygen; 0.5-4% sulfur; to 1.5% nitrogen; 2-45% volatile matter; moisture ranges from 4 to 14%; ash - generally from 2-4% to 45%. Higher calorific value, calculated on the dry ashless state in K.., At least 30,5-36,8 mJ / kg.
Coal is formed from the decomposition products of organic residues higher plants that changed (metamorphism) under pressure surrounding the Earth crust and a relatively high temperature. With increasing metamorphic grade in the combustible mass of coal increased carbon content consistently and simultaneously decreases the amount of oxygen, hydrogen, volatile substances; change as calorific value, the ability to be baked, etc.. properties. In place of these qualities, determined by the results of the thermal decomposition of coal (yield volatile substances characteristic of non-volatile residue) adopted based industrial classification of coal by brand: long-flame (D), gas (G), gas fatty (GJ) fat (F), Coke fatty (KZH), Coke (R), lean caking (PS), lean (L) slabospiklyve (SS) pivantratsyty (PA) and anthracite (A). Sometimes Anthracite stand out in a separate group. For coke is used mainly bituminous coals D, F, K and PS, part D, and P. The transition from coal to mark D Grades P-A is a reduction in your fuel moisture of 14% in the Stone D-grade coal to 4.5-5.0% in Grades P-A; reduction of (in combustible mass) of oxygen from 15% to 1.5%; hydrogen - from 5.7% to 1.5%; content of sulfur, nitrogen and ash does not depend on membership in a particular brand. The heat of combustion of the combustible mass of coal increased sequentially from 32.4 MJ / kg (7750 kcal / kg) in grade D to 36,2-36,6 mJ / kg (8650-8750 kcal / kg) in grade K and decreases to 35,4-33,5 mJ / kg (8450-8000 kcal / kg) in PA marks and A.
The size of the pieces obtained in the extraction of coal is classified into: Tiled (R) - over 100 mm, large (R) - 50-100 mm nut (D) - 26-50 mm, small (D) - 13-25 mm seed (H) - 6-13 mm, wing (W) - less than 6 mm, rough (R) - not limited in size. Belonging to the brand and the value of K in pieces. The letter indicated combinations - DK et al.
За розміром отримуваних при видобутку шматків кам'яного вугілля класифікується на: плиткове (П) – понад 100 мм, крупне (К) – 50-100 мм, горіх (Г) – 26-50 мм, дрібне (Д) - 13-25 мм, насінина (Н) – 6-13 мм, штиб (Ш) – менше ніж 6 мм, рядове (Р) – не обмежене розмірами. Приналежність до марки й величина шматків К. в. позначаються буквеними поєднаннями – ДК та ін.
You need to register on the website
You, as the seller, cooperating with the exchange, get a warranty of the bidding winner to sign the contract, because buyers pass the security deposit on the account of the exchange, in the amount which they will be fined if they won’t sign the contract.
You as a buyer, in cooperation with the exchange, get a guarantee of the signature of the contract by the seller after the bidding, because sellers pass the security deposit on the account of the exchange, in the amount which they will be fined if they won’t sign the contract. Also you can get a guarantee of the goods delivery in full volume, the required quality and on time. Exchange provides a mechanism in which the seller doesn’t receive payment for the goods until the goods will not be accepted by You.
1. Trading allows to hold spot trading of coal, as in the exchange auctions and using the electronic trading system of the exchange, spending minimal effort on marketing, without leaving your office.
2. Change-over to the exchange trade of coal is, in fact, the adoption of progressive European working methods, which will increase the company's attractiveness for European investors. For large public companies buying and selling wholesale quantities of coal on the exchange will be another major step towards transparency and publicity on their European path. This greatly enhances the prestige of the company.
3. Stock trading gives you the opportunity to:
- establish a fair price for electricity generation using coal, as well as on other products and services for production and provision of which coal is used.
- soften the sharp price instability, to establish fair prices, to bring the pricing mechanism with the international practice, to form a competitive environment with transparent and non-discriminatory trade.
- feel the market better and make the best deals;
- simplify the search for potential buyers and contracts (cost optimization);
- register contracts on import and export of coal on the stock exchange;
- exercise control over performance of calculations and obligations;
Orders and consultations: Call center: (044) 221-32-33 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org